2012-06-27

First anniversary

I just realized that the blog is now one year old! That's something. It was soon after I accidentally selected and deleted every single post of mine from the past year.

I was lucky enough to have every single post cached by Google - even the most recent one from a few hours ago. I unfortunately lost comments on these posts, but other than that I managed to get everything back within an hour or so.

This is a true rant post! The short version is - I better get some sleep. I'm lagging way behind with my work and no sleep is giving me even more extra work. (grumble-grumble)

3 comments:

  1. You see that Big Red Button marked "DO NOT PRESS!" ... leave it alone.
    Thank god for backups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Easier said than done, Steve! The urge was unbearable, I had to.
      I will most likely avoid doing it again. Can't make any promises though!

      Delete
  2. Are we there yet? (re: robot wars or what was it - and lost comments)

    ReplyDelete